Saturday, May 18, 2013

Only The First Chapter

So I know today isn't Thursday but I decided to still update so my week we okaii I saw my best-friend Alexis it was like a reunion when So I know today isn't Thursday but I decided to still update so my week we okaii I saw my best-friend Alexis it was like a reunion when we saw each other. I haven't seen her since march. So I was so excited to see her. But today have you ever felt so invisible that if you ran away nobody will ever know you're missing, that's how I feel. I'm always afraid to go out in public,
 because I'm afraid of the comments, looks the
 pain I feel like a disgrace to my family because of my looks. I feel disgusted to myself because It was my fault I'm the one ego made myself like this I ate until I felt better I can't blame nobody for what I did. I wish I could rip all the fat off of me. I'm scared. I'm scared of how people think of me. That why I decide to starve myself. Maybe I can be prettier than I am.
 well that's it bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment